Thursday, April 02, 2009

No I haven't fallen off the edge of the world..

it just seems like it..
man - talk about busy. I am absolutely loving Uni - but it is full on with 3 kids and a 40th birthday in the middle.. I am manic with the first lot of assessments all due in the next few weeks..breathe.....just breathe. So I am missing this years scrap retreat :( ..oh well have to make some sacrifices right??
Well I have been published in NZ in UP@SCRAPS and in Oz in For Keeps Creative Paper this month - I will post some pics tomorrow.. I also have some layout in an online magazine called Scrapstreet. - Have a look it's great and all free online>>
this months One Little Aussie Word will be up on Friday too so blog on over..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that all is going well.
Good luck with your term 1 assessment items. And we will certainly catch up over the easter break for that drink.