Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ok

So it's time to share....
a: Some News..... I will spend the next 3 years as a full time student... Yep the Gap Year (only20 odd) has ended and I am going to University to attain a Bachelor of Learning Management (um Teaching) With my youngest child being only 9 months - I have 20 years of kids at school ahead of me - and HOLIDAYS are just a nightmare.. So I figured instead of trying to fit my kids into my job, that I would fit my job around my kids. So a BIG change ahead!
b: Congratulations to my mate Cassie for her 1st published Layout in this months Scrapbooking Memories - YAY CASS!!
c: Some Layouts - My Best of January has yet to have photos added for a once a month album..
d: A great tutorial to make this fab stationary box - thanks to Jackie Topa


I am counting down the days until school goes back -then there is 3 weeks grace to get ready for the new journey of studying.

No comments: