Monday, November 24, 2008

I think I lost a week




Man the last 3 months has gone quickly - I can't believe it was over a week since I sat and blogged...but sitting is something that I definitely haven't been doing much of!! Tilly had her swimmimg carnival earlier in the week - check out that Perfect dive!! She got a 1st in breatstroke, 3rd in backstroke, 3rd in free and 5th in butterfly - WAY TO GO TILLS!!! Not only that she showed great sportsmanship and really did her best- We are so proud of her~!!
Clancy is just growing too fast - already doing the commando crawl... and Big Z is just a man unto himself... I have managed a few Los, and have got my scrap groove back..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep, that is a perfect dive.
Good to see swimming lessons paying off hey.
Thanks for Friday night again, and it will be a few weeks until I can do it again.
Still waiting for the big reveal???
Didn't you say something big was coming to your blog soon??
Oh I hope I didn't let the cat out of the bag. SM 10 10 is next month, does it have something to do with that??
Cass