Monday, April 10, 2006

It's good to be home!!


Home to Bundaberg!! I was sooo itching to get into my scraproom..I have done 2 layouts. Lovin the Heidi Swapp circle chipboard letters, I expect they'll be on my next few layouts. And while I have been gone..a new scrapbook shop opened!! I went and had a quick look..looks great. We are very lucky here in Bundy, for a small town of 80 000 or so, we have 3 scrapbook shops, plus the department type stores selling scrap stuff. The more choice the better! Only 2 weeks until our scrap club retreat, this time I am going to be organised!! I sat next to a lady at a crop day who did 8 double layouts in 6 hours!!! Talk about turbo scrapper!! She had all her photos, embellishments and papers for layouts all in seperate page holders, ready to scrap!! I just can't work like that..I don't know what I need until I need it, if you know what I mean??!! Anyway, I am going to get organised ( as I can!) for this retreat, and do..... 8 double layouts..over the three days that is!! Well, you gotta have a goal right!!
K.

No comments: