Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Happy Easter

Hey, I have been busy over the Easter weekend...far too much chocolate to talk about!!! But I actually managed to get three layouts done! yay! I feel like I'm on a creative roll.. Looking for the right idea for my Chatterbox entry, it just hasn't come to me yet.
We have had some lovely rain. We really need it up here, great weather to scrap by, unfortunately it is school holidays, so I have bored kids stuck inside instead!!! I have actually finished my Mum's Mother's Day gift..what a first!! I Feel like I should do something else as well, I am so organised..Last year I had a brainwave on Mother's Day morning..spent all day doing her mini book. So I am relieved to not have that pressure this year. I hope she likes it..if she cries then she loves it.. you know how Mums are!!
K

No comments: