Wednesday, February 11, 2009

whose bad???

Gotta be in it to win it right??? Well with that in mind I have worked my butt off over the last 48hrs to put together and entry for the Bad Girls Design Team... If you have never been over to the dark side...then have a look - the design team is truly original and innovative.. the calibre of entries will probably be way beyond my humble skills - but hey - you never never know....if you never never have a go...
oh ---and the kits are AWESOME - really eclectic and right up my street.. I will share my 4 projects (yes there has been some EXTREME SCRAPPING going on in Bundy!! and not much housework - what a shame...) as soon as Wendy makes the announcement.....
...waiting..
...............waiting..
(I'm a sagitarrius you know - waiting is not really one of my strong points....)
...umm.........
...........................
how'bout now?? no?

Okay - here's another Lo from today (While we are waiting) see I can do clean and crisp!

No comments: