Tuesday, September 16, 2008

another weekend away??


anyone would think that I have a charmed life?? I have just had a lovely 2 days break with little Clancy with my mum's quilting group..all meals home made and prepared for us in a beautiful relaxing inspiring location. Only got a couple of LO's done with the little one in tow - but that's OK.. I have been moved to finally finish my hexagon quilt top........um.......
ok..
anytime now.


or maybe later. Well needles can be dangerous you know.
Here's a LO of my big blue eyed boy .


It's not quite finished..but I have moved out of my scraproom - (sorry don't know why I have suddenly gone to italics??) My parents in law are arriving from Ireland next week for 3 weeks, so my scrap room has been converted to a guest room . I have 1 sick at the moment so I hope everyone is better for the visit :( They haven't seen the kids for nearly 5 years so it is very exciting!!

No comments: