Thursday, July 06, 2006

How time flies...

I can't believe that it is July already - it sort of sneaks up on us up here because we don't get cold...all of a sudden it is the second half of the year..
Well school hols are nearly over. I will be glad to get back into a routine - especially a children's bed time routine. It seems to have gone out of the window over the last two weeks. Having children up late eats up my scrapping time.. but I have managed to get a few layouts done.
I just love this photo - she was laughing at her Uncle on Christmas Eve.. I was working on it and went to bed, and when I came back to it the next day, I thought I should just leave it...pretty simple, but with a great photo subject - maybe less is more??
This colour card is in huge piles on my desk at the moment (thanks Petrina!!) Gumbo - it even sounds yummy. Looks great with colour and black and white. Thankfully I don't scrap my photos in order, or I would have a whole "gumbo" period..(very renaissance in a New Orleans sort of way..)
K.

No comments: