Wednesday, May 17, 2006

{The simple things...}

It really is the simple things in life that are the best, I woke early this morning, and had one whole hour in my scrap room before anyone else woke up..heaven!!! Its amazing how much enjoyment I get from glueing and sewing bits of paper together!! How lucky are us scrappers?? I feel like I have had my therapy for the day and can face anything now!
I have finally started on my wedding photos..only been married for 11 years..I don't want to rush into them!!
What is it about our wedding photos that makes them the last ones we scrap??
Well I have done one 1 wedding LO, goodness know when I will do the next one!!!
When you look back on your LOs can you see your style change and waver???

I have to resist the urge to redo some of my early LOs - they are pretty tragic..
Well there are about a zillion hours of rugby on today- my husband goes into the zone when it is on, so the kids and I are off to the beach (we shouldn't be able to hear the shouting at the referee from there!!!
K.



No comments: