Wednesday, May 17, 2006

{where does the time go??}


Wow!!! Where has the last month gone???? I have been on a creative roll! I have even made inroads into my daughters baby photos. I am loving polka dots at the moment. I was at my LSS and had picked up a few sheets of paper, and when I went to the check out, 8 out of 10 were spotty!! doh! Oh well, you have to go with what you like! It seems ages since I went on the Retreat. The girls are running a Sunday session this weekend, so I am really looking forward to catching up with everyone. I will be organised for this crop. I am going to prepare my WOP folder with photos, embellishments, ribbons, papers, all ready to go.. It's a great idea in theory.. I tried it for the retreat, and found I just changed everything anyway. Maybe you need some practice at it!!
I am trying to stay up later to get LOs done...but I must be getting old. By 9.30 it's pretty much all over creatively. I can sit and stare at the T.V. Or read a mag..or web surf...but I really can't focus on a LO. I'd love to be one of those all night scrappers!!! My little boy is up every morning at 5.45am and I don't stop all day. I don't know how you late nighters do it. Here is a layout using some of those spots!!
K.

No comments: